Visiting the salon for your monthly facial can be pretty expensive don’t you think?. Let’s get this count going and find out roughly how much you’d most likely spend on them: let’s take for granted that each of your salon visits costs you around Rs. 750-1000, that means you’re shelling out a WHOPPING Rs. 9000-12000 annually just on a basic facial that will rejuvenate your skin and make it glow just for a couple of days. It’s time we did something about it……right?
In this blog we will provide all the factual details you’d need to undergo a Medifacial. Starting from what they are, to their benefits and if they actually help or not.
So, let’s get started shall we?
Firstly, What is a Medifacial?
According to dermatologists, this kind of facial tends to focus upon specific ailments and conditions and is designed to treat acne, acne scarring, dark spots and pigmentations, sunburns and sun damages, dehydration of the facial skin, also to treat sensitive skin accordingly.
Medifacials can be tailored to the address a patient’s individual skin concerns including:
- Photodamaged skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Comedones (blackheads, whiteheads)
- Dull or sallow skin
Types of Medifacial
Let’s have a thorough look at some of the popular treatments that fall under medical facials:
- Hydrafacial – It is a type of medication that offers cleansing, exfoliation, extraction of blackheads, and hydration all with the help of plastic blades, suction a serum and is good for people with acne-prone or oily skin and blackheads.
- Water jet technology exfoliation – This medical facial employs high-pressure air and water to exfoliate the skin and simultaneously infuse skin solution to improve the hydration rate of the skin cells.
- Microdermabrasion – This is skin exfoliation done mechanically with the help of a machine that uses either alt crystals or a diamond tip to abrade superficial layers of skin.
- Micro-needling – Micro-needling devices like derma roller or dermapen, may be used with serums or platelet-rich plasma to provide nourishment and for facial rejuvenation.
- Laser facial – Laser facials are advanced medi facial that helps to improve the tone and texture of the skin and renders a bright radiance to the face. This kind of medical facial helps to stimulate the collagen, and further helps in reducing the pores and lighten the pigmentation without any downtime or side effects.
- Stem cell facial – The stem cell facial is a kind of facial treatment that helps in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles on a face. It also improves the clarity of the skin and prevents it from aging fast. The stem cell facial uses the patient’s own blood to separate out the platelet-rich growth factors.
- O2 nutraceutical facial – This intensive process involves the delivery of serums through a high-pressure oxygen bubble.
What Are The benefits of getting a Medifacial?
Medi-facial is designed not only to relax and pamper you but also to deliver key essentials to the skin. Medi-facial targets the root cause of skin issues and treats them with clinically proven ingredients. Medifacial contains biological actives that repair, balance, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
Here are just a few of its benefits listed below:
- Suitable for all skin types and ages
- Restore and Repair Skin
- Make skin soft and supple
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Enhance tightness to the skin
- Keep skin hydrated and add volume
- Slowdown skin aging
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Skin Detoxification
- Boost collagen
- Boost elastin
- Imparts natural glow to the face
- Neutralize free radicals
- Repair sun damage
- Deep moisturization
- Gentle exfoliation
- Skin Rejuvenation
Why Are Medifacials better than regular facials?
There are several reasons as to why we believe medifacials are far better than their regular counterparts. Here a just a few of the essential ones mentioned below:
- No harsh chemicals used
- No downtime, no side effects
- No internal damage to your skin
- Evidence-based treatment
- Performed by Trained professionals
- Provides a Longer lasting glow
- Unique formulation for medical skin conditions.
- Products are well researched and scientifically approved.
- Hydrate skin making it soft and supple
- Anti-aging effects, enhance tightness of the skin
- Suitable for all skin types and ages
How Often Should I Get a Medifacial?
We strongly believe that scheduling medical facials every 4 to 6 weeks will help you maintain youthful and fresh-looking skin.
Immediately after a facial, your skin will radiate with rejuvenation. Within 48 – 72 hours, you’ll notice that your skin is better hydrated and generally looks healthier. That’s because a medical grade facial improves circulation. Within 28 – 48 days after your medical facial, cells regenerate, and you’ll notice the benefits of your medical facial.
Is there any aftercare procedure to be followed?
Since these are medifacial there are not many dos and don ts to follow. The routine customized skin care has to be followed for results to be maintained. One can apply makeup and can also plan their social outings on the same day after doing a medifacial. An aftercare regimen, though simple is advised depending on one’s requirement and the procedure one had undergone.
How much would a Medifacila cost?
The medifacial treatment is in trend because of the instant and long-lasting results provided by this treatment. The cost of the treatment depends on the following factors:
- Formulation or ingredients used in the procedure
- Type of concerns targeted.
- Number of sessions provided.
- Experience of the doctor.
- Location of the clinic.
- Sometimes the treatment is also customized to provide the best results.
We hope this has provided you with all the necessary details that you would need. Thanks again for reading and as always please share this blog if you found the information useful as the more you share the more determined we are get quality information out there since we know that it helps a LOT of people.
Finally, we would really appreciate it if you could let us know what topic you’d want us to write about next in the comments section provided below.